WHO Model 2018
Are you interested in learning more about the WHO (World Health Organization)?
Do you want to know more about the debates within the WHO and the role of healthcare providers?
Are you eager to explore the impact of WHO on our community?
NAPHS presents this project in collaboration with the Science Park Unit, Faculty of Pharmacy, Alexandria University.
This module is a simulation to the real World Health Assembly, where every participant will be assigned a delegation (country) to represent, respecting its current social, economic, political situations as well as its foreign policy and relations with other delegations.
All delegates should gather to write a resolution to certain global health problem according to the health agenda of the conference.
Academic sessions cover the following topics:
1) Foreign Policy
2) UN and WHO structure
3) UN’s Sustainable Development Goals.
4) Infectious diseases
5) Conference regulations
6) Resolution Writing
Skills Workshops will be a training on:
1) Public speaking
2) Systems Thinking
3) Six Thinking Hats
4) Capacity building
5) Time Management
6) Presentation Skills
– Then, there will be a conference, where participants simulate the work of the World Health Organization. (The application of the Sessions).
– Certificate of participation shall be awarded upon completion accredited by Alexandria University.
- Location: Faculty of Pharmacy, Alexandria University
- Date: 22 to 24 JAN 2018
- Time: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Phone: 01060256188